Growth Manager – All 4 (London)
|Location||Channel 4, 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Closing Date||28 January 2020 at Midnight|
Job title: Growth Manager – All 4 (London)
Reports to: Head of Growth
All 4 is Channel 4’s video-on-demand proposition, home to original and exclusive shows, box sets of iconic series, live and catch up TV from Channel 4 as well as
shows from key content partnerships.
All 4 is available as a direct- to customer offering, available as an app on over 20 different platforms including mobiles, tablets, PCs, TVs and games consoles,
as well as being syndicated to key partner platforms such as Sky and Virgin.
All 4 reaches over 5 million monthly viewers and has more than half of all 16-34s in the UK as registered users.
The All 4 Product team’s mission is to ensure that All 4 is best way to consume shows from Channel 4.
To this end they are responsible for creating the best possible user experience, one that is both seamless and engaging, and that encourages visitors to become
viewers, to view more, and to return more often.
The All 4 Product team reports to the Chief Product Officer who is a member of the Channel 4 Executive team.
The Growth Team is tasked with driving growth through the All 4 registered user base. It ensures we entertain the broadest audience that we can, from new to returning
users and aims to build deeper relationships with All 4 viewers.
The team plays a key role in driving New User and Light User growth strategies, as well as driving growth of All 4+, our ad-free service.
• Build a deep understanding our registered user base, working with our Analytics team to understand user behaviour and share insights that feed into the broader
• Build annual plans for each of the Growth strategies to ensure there is a visible roadmap of activity, that is regularly reviewed to understand effectiveness
and evolved accordingly.
• Define CRM requirements to support the Growth strategies, plan and build relevant CRM campaigns with supporting test and learn plans, and understand effectiveness
• Work with the Experimentation team to develop a roadmap of test ideas that support the Growth strategies, overseeing tests and interrepting results.
• Work with the Product Delivery team to ensure that Product features to support the Growth strategies are prioritised and delivered.
• Work with Marketing and Media Planning to map out plans that support the Growth strategies.
• Own metrics for relevant Growth strategies, ensuring we understand the effectiveness of our activity and how it’s delivering against KPIs.
• Keep abreast of our content schedule, identifying tactical opportunities for user growth and retention.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Strong analytical skills, able to compile performance results and interpret data into actionable insights and activity.
• Proven track record of mapping out activity plans to support digital product/marketing strategies
• Previous Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) experience, including hands on experience of using CRM tools to build email and push campaigns, managing customer
lifecycle and an understanding of the deployment QA process.
• Good understanding of digital marketing and media channels, including experience of working with technical teams to deliver digital experiences/products.
• Digital subscription business experience is highly desirable, with track record of driving acquisitions and managing churn.
• Has previously developed onboarding strategies to support new customer acquisitions.
• Has run multivariant testing, can plan test hypotheses and interpret results.
• Has worked in creative industries, able to think creatively as well as analytically.
• A strong knowledge of data protection and permission-based marketing.
• Is obsessive about data and using it to provide compelling evidence.
• Consistently displays excellent communications skills.
• Is good at presenting information in a concise and engaging fashion.
• Proven experience of developing relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Naturally curious and enjoys exploring new ideas and possibilities.
• Likes getting stuck into a problem and coming up with solutions.
• Highly organised, self-motivated and able to manage a diverse workload.
• Is passionate about the C4 remit and content.
Apply for this job
Celebrating diversity is at the heart of Channel 4's purpose both on-screen and off-screen. Being different is therefore at our core - and we know that recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds encourages our workforce to be vibrant, creative and think differently. Our goal is also to be truly reflective of the makeup of society and we actively recruit from groups that are under-represented in the media sector. So we welcome difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
We have won awards from Stonewall for our work on screen and in the workplace, we are a member of the Business Disability Forum, and we are signed up as a Disability Confident employer with the Department of Work & Pensions. Channel 4 also won the company National Diversity Award - 2016. At the end of 2016 Channel 4 was awarded the National Equality Standard by EY, the only company ever to be placed at the highest level 'Institutionlised Inclusion'.
We understand that disabled people might have concerns about being discriminated against if they declare their disability when applying for a job. If that's you then don't worry - we will judge you on your abilities and fit against the job description. We are happy to discuss with you any adjustments you need to give you a level playing field during recruitment and then, if you're made an offer, we can then discuss with you the adjustments you might need to get on with the job and develop your career. Furthermore we can offer a guaranteed interview to any disabled applicant who meets the essential skills or experience listed above.
Let us know what kind of work you're passionate about and we'll notify you when matching career opportunities become available.Sign up