Senior Digital Analyst - All 4 (London)
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
|Location||124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Closing Date||20 January 2020 at Midnight|
Senior Digital Analyst Department Description Job Purpose Key Responsibilities Essential experience and skills
All 4 is Channel 4’s video-on-demand proposition, home to original and exclusive shows, box sets of iconic series, live and catch up TV from Channel 4 as well as shows from key content partnerships.
All 4 is available as a direct- to customer offering, available as an app on over 20 different platforms including mobiles, tablets, PCs, TVs and games consoles, as well as being syndicated to key partner platforms such as Sky and Virgin.
All 4 reaches over 5 million monthly viewers and has more than half of all 16-34s in the UK as registered users.
The All 4 Product team’s mission is to ensure that All 4 is best way to consume shows from Channel 4.
To this end they are responsible for creating the best possible user experience, one that is both seamless and engaging, and that encourages visitors to become viewers, to view more, and to return more often.
The All 4 Product team reports to the Chief Product Officer who is a member of the Channel 4 Executive team.
To help us maximise the growth of All 4 by making smarter, more data-driven decisions faster.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you’ll be delivering timely, actionable and focused insight using our wealth of behavioural viewer data, enabling us to test, measure, learn and iterate. You’ll have a strong background in analytics, a genuine interest in digital content and be excited about working in an industry that’s changing fast.
• Tell the stories behind our behavioural dataset, focusing on delivering actionable insight whatever form it may take (dashboards, presentations, messages and conversations)
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and translate their insight requirements into well-defined pieces of analysis
• Work closely with the rest of the Digital Analytics team, drawing on each other’s’ strengths to maintain our reputation for high quality work
• Become an expert on all the behavioural data we collect, help the team to look at existing data in new ways and to explore new data sources
• Previous experience of working in a similar role at this level
• An inquisitive, analytical mind-set. Excited about learning new skills, trying new things, growing and developing with the role
• Strong data manipulation skills, comfortable using SQL to run complex queries and create new views on the data
• A natural ability to analyse data; breaking down complex questions into creative and logical analyses all within relatively short timeframes
• Brilliant communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) – the ability to explain complex information in simple terms
• Close attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
• Can demonstrate a strong understanding and knowledge of the VOD market
• Adobe Analytics
Senior Digital Analyst
Essential experience and skills
Celebrating diversity is at the heart of Channel 4's purpose both on-screen and off-screen. Being different is therefore at our core - and we know that recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds encourages our workforce to be vibrant, creative and think differently. Our goal is also to be truly reflective of the makeup of society and we actively recruit from groups that are under-represented in the media sector. So we welcome difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
We have won awards from Stonewall for our work on screen and in the workplace, we are a member of the Business Disability Forum, and we are signed up as a Disability Confident employer with the Department of Work & Pensions. Channel 4 also won the company National Diversity Award - 2016. At the end of 2016 Channel 4 was awarded the National Equality Standard by EY, the only company ever to be placed at the highest level 'Institutionlised Inclusion'.
We understand that disabled people might have concerns about being discriminated against if they declare their disability when applying for a job. If that's you then don't worry - we will judge you on your abilities and fit against the job description. We are happy to discuss with you any adjustments you need to give you a level playing field during recruitment and then, if you're made an offer, we can then discuss with you the adjustments you might need to get on with the job and develop your career. Furthermore we can offer a guaranteed interview to any disabled applicant who meets the essential skills or experience listed above.
Let us know what kind of work you're passionate about and we'll notify you when matching career opportunities become available.Sign up