4Talent is hiring!
We are searching for four multi-talented content-creators to become our next 4Crew, an exciting new production crew who we will commission to make short films and creative content for 4Talent. We are recruiting an emerging Director, Production Manager, Presenter and Social Media Manager to work together as a crew to work on commissions from 4Talent and Channel 4, offering you the opportunity to gain paid experience as a member of a working production crew, plus access to unique training and development opportunities through Channel 4.
• Paid commissions to create short films to showcase our ‘C4 Pop Up Days’ at locations across the UK
• Paid commissions of other Channel 4 events and projects as required
• Access to free training opportunities to support your media career development through Channel 4
• Invitations to industry and networking events
• A Channel 4 mentor to offer advice and support in your chosen career path
• A profile on the 4Talent website
Your role as the 4Crew Presenter is to present the produced content to viewers in a fun and digestible format. On the commissions, you will work very closely with the 4Crew Director to present the material that's needed to compile an engaging report. You will be responsible for writing your own script, conducting interviews and generating ideas around your presentation.
To apply for this role you should have a track record of writing for media and have an online show reel of your presenting work which showcases your personality and style. You do not need to be based in London to take up this opportunity, as activity will be UK wide.
All paid work offered through 4Crew is on a freelance basis and you will be required to pay your own tax and NI contributions through self-assessment. We will provide necessary training if required.
The assessment day for this post will be taking place on 28th July, please keep this date free.