4Talent is hiring!
We are searching for four multi-talented content-creators to become our next 4Crew, an exciting new production crew who we will commission to make short films and creative content for 4Talent. We are recruiting an emerging Director, Production Manager, Presenter and Social Media Manager to work together as a crew to work on commissions from 4Talent and Channel 4, offering you the opportunity to gain paid experience as a member of a working production crew, plus access to unique training and development opportunities through Channel 4.
• Paid commissions to create short films to showcase our ‘C4 Pop Up Days’ at locations across the UK
• Paid commissions of other Channel 4 events and projects as required
• Access to free training opportunities to support your media career development through Channel 4
• Invitations to industry and networking events
• A Channel 4 mentor to offer advice and support in your chosen career path
• A profile on the 4Talent website
4Crew Production Manager
As the 4Crew Production Manager you will be responsible for making sure that the production process runs as smoothly as possible. You will be responsible for setting up interviews, liaising with the 4Talent and Channel 4 project management teams and venues, distributing call sheets, permits/ release forms and all other paperwork. In addition, on each shoot you will also be responsible for overseeing all audio aspects of production.
To apply for this role you should have at least one years’ experience of project or production management, a good understanding of sound recording (or a willingness to learn), excellent time management and organisational skills. You do not need to be based in London to take up this opportunity, as activity will be UK wide.
All paid work offered through 4Crew is on a freelance basis and you will be required to pay your own tax and NI contributions through self-assessment. We will provide necessary training if required.
The assessment day for this post will be taking place on the 27th July, so please keep this date free.